Friday, July 25, 2008

The Historical country in Malaysia


I'm a native of Malacca cause my parents and my grandparents also came from Malacca. So i've to know all about Malacca. Malacca was found by Parameswara in 1414. In early 15th century, Malacca was already the cradle of a modern civilisation with the existence of a multi-rational society and the center of trade in the region that was even envied by the Europeans. There were 84 different languages were spoken in Malacca at that time. I'm really proud with my country. But now, there are a lot of development in Malacca. So, don't forget to visit this historical country in your holiday ok... =)
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Forest/1891/Melaka/Melaka.htm

1 comment:

suezana said...

wah pure malacca...hikhikhikhik
sir,
cannot do the link like u...huhuhuhuhu
how???
help me....
if can't,never mind...hehehehe